DooM guilds of the world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Evil-Killer12™
Carlos.PT
COALISIONDOOM
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Sign up for the raffle / prize drawing here!  3-4-13 to 3-11-13 Empty Sign up for the raffle / prize drawing here! 3-4-13 to 3-11-13

Post by Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:43 am

The DOOM diamond raffle

Hello pirates of DOOM. In thinking of ways to help our guild mates progress in the game, some of the members of DOOM have decided to host a drawing for prizes in the form of Son Korsan game currency (diamonds). With that being said, we encourage and welcome you to participate in the drawing for 3 different prizes! Listed below are all the details of the raffle, if you have more questions, contact us in team speak!

We hope to make this a regular event in the DOOM guilds to encourage our members to level up and be more active in teamspeak!

Q. What is the raffle?
A. The raffle is a drawing for 3 different prizes. There will be a first, second, and third place winner!

Q. What are the prizes?
A. The first place winner will receive the $14.00 diamond pack on a 3x multiplier day.
A. The second and third place winners will receive the $5.00 diamond pack on a 3x multiplier day.

Q. Who can participate?
A. Any DOOM member who was a member of DOOM before the raffle was announced, and who has not spent any money on the game prior to the start of the raffle. Prize winners must also be able to come to our teamspeak channel. It is not required that you have been in our TS prior to the event, but to qualify, you must sign up and announce your participation through teamspeak!! When in teamspeak, you do not have to verbally speak, typing / chat is perfectly fine.

Q. How do I win prizes from the drawing?
A. In order to win any of the prizes for the drawing, you must first meet the requirements as outlined in the previous Q/A section. Assuming those requirements are met, any participant who increases their current experience points at the start of the drawing period by a factor of 35% will be entered into the drawing. Also, any participant who is at least level 4 at the start of the drawing who moves up 2 levels will receive an additional chance of winning. The drawing period will last one week (7 days) and your EP and level will be checked at the start of the one week period, and re-checked at the end.

ALSO * Any doom member who recruits 5 members to the fleet, will receive an additional chance.
ALSO * Any doom member who brings 5 people to teamspeak will receive an additional chance.

Example:
If your EP at the start of the drawing week is 20,000 then you will need to increase your EP to at least 27,000 for one chance at winning the drawing. If your EP is 50,000 then you would need to increase it to at least 67,500

If you are level 4 at the start of the drawing week, and you make it to level 6 by the end, then you will receive an additional chance at winning.

Q. How will the winners be decided?
A. The drawing period will last one week (7 days) and your EP and level will be checked at the start of the one week period, and re-checked at the end. Anyone who increases their EP by 35% will receive one chance to win, and anyone who increases their level by 2 will receive an additional chance to win. All the names of the participants will be written down on a 2”x2” piece of paper and thrown into a bucket. The winners names will be randomly drawn from the bucket. The drawing will take place via LIVE video stream through a service such as stick cam, so you can watch the drawing in real time. If you are unable to be present during the drawing, then you may watch the video of the drawing on youtube at a later time and will be notified at the next possible time of your winner status.

Q. When will the drawing period start and end?
A. The drawing period will be from 3-4-13 to 3-11-13

Q. When will the prizes be awarded?
A. The prizes will be awarded / credited at the next 3x multiplier day after 3-11-13

Q. How will the prizes be credited to the winners account?
A. We are still working out the logistics of awarding the prizes, but it will likely be one of the following methods. A trusted DOOM member will log on to your account and add the funds manually at the time of the 3x event. Or, a pre-paid visa or game card will be scanned and the information sent privately to the winners. We will be working on the most effective way to award the prizes and have a solution before the end of the event.

Q. Can the prize money be used for other games or other purposes?
A. No, the winnings MUST be used on your own Son Korsan account, there are no exceptions. Failure to do so will result in disqualification from receiving the prize.

Q. I do not qualify for the drawing, is there any type of prize drawing for me?
A. At this point we have yet to put together a drawing for our members who do not qualify for the current drawing. We may at some point put together a lottery for DOOM members who wish to have the potential to win game currency for their account.

Q. Will there be future prize raffles?
A. We hope so! Depending on the success and level of participation in this event, future events may be planned and done on a regular basis! The best way to ensure future events, is to participate and make this event successful.

Q. I have a question that wasn’t covered here, where can I go for an answer?
A. You can either email drawing@doomguild.com , or contact a veteran doom member who is hosting this event in the teamspeak.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://doom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sign up for the raffle / prize drawing here!  3-4-13 to 3-11-13 Empty Re: Sign up for the raffle / prize drawing here! 3-4-13 to 3-11-13

Post by Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:44 am

El DOOM diamante rifa

Hola piratas de DOOM. Al pensar en maneras de ayudar a nuestros compañeros de gremio progreso en el juego, algunos de los miembros de DOOM han decidido organizar un sorteo de premios en forma de moneda del juego Hijo Korsan (diamantes). Con eso se dice, animamos y le damos la bienvenida para participar en el sorteo de 3 premios diferentes! A continuación se enumeran todos los detalles de la rifa, si usted tiene más preguntas, póngase en contacto con nosotros en el equipo de hablar!

Esperamos hacer de este un evento regular en el DOOM gremios para animar a nuestros miembros para subir de nivel y ser más activos en teamspeak!

P. ¿Qué es el sorteo?
A. El sorteo es el sorteo de 3 premios diferentes. Habrá un ganador del primer lugar, segundo y tercero!

P. ¿Cuáles son los premios?
A. El ganador del primer lugar recibirá el paquete de diamantes 14,00 dólares en un día multiplicador 3x.
A. Los ganadores del segundo y tercer lugar recibirán el paquete de diamante $ 5,00 en un día multiplicador 3x.

P. ¿Quién puede participar?
A. Cualquier miembro DOOM que fue miembro de DOOM antes de la rifa fue anunciada, y que no ha pasado nada de dinero en el juego antes del inicio del sorteo. Los ganadores del premio también debe ser capaz de llegar a nuestro canal de TeamSpeak. No es necesario que usted ha estado en nuestro TS antes del evento, pero para calificar, usted debe registrarse y anunciar su participación a través de teamspeak! Cuando en teamspeak, usted no tiene que hablar verbalmente, mecanografía / chat está perfectamente bien.

P. ¿Cómo puedo ganar premios en el sorteo?
A. Con el fin de ganar alguno de los premios del sorteo, primero debe cumplir con los requisitos descritos en el anterior Q / sección A. Asumiendo que se cumplen estos requisitos, cualquier participante que aumenta sus puntos de experiencia actuales en el inicio del período de dibujo en un factor de 35% se ingresará en el dibujo. También, cualquier participante que es al menos 4 nivel al comienzo del dibujo que se mueve hacia arriba 2 niveles recibirán una oportunidad adicional de ganar. El período de dibujo durará una semana (7 días) y su nivel de EP y se comprobará en el inicio del período de una semana, y vuelve a comprobar en el extremo.

TAMBIÉN * Cualquier miembro de destino que recluta a 5 miembros de la flota, recibirá una oportunidad adicional.
TAMBIÉN * Cualquier miembro de perdición que trae a 5 personas a teamspeak recibirá una oportunidad adicional.

Ejemplo:
Si el PE en el inicio de la semana de dibujo es de 20.000 entonces usted tendrá que aumentar su EP de por lo menos 27.000 para una oportunidad de ganar el sorteo. Si el EP es de 50.000 entonces usted necesita para aumentar a por lo menos 67.500

Si usted es el nivel 4 al comienzo de la semana de dibujo, y lo haces a nivel 6 para el final, con lo que recibirá una oportunidad adicional de ganar.

P. ¿Cómo se decidirá a los ganadores?
A. El período de dibujo durará una semana (7 días) y su nivel de EP y se comprobará en el inicio del período de una semana, y se chequeó en el extremo. Cualquiera que incrementa su EP en un 35% recibirá una oportunidad de ganar, y todo aquel que aumenta su nivel de 2 recibirá una nueva oportunidad de ganar. Todos los nombres de los participantes serán anotados en un 2 "x 2" pedazo de papel y tirado en un cubo. Los nombres de los ganadores se hará un sorteo de la cubeta. El sorteo se llevará a cabo a través de flujo de vídeo en directo a través de un servicio como el palo de leva, para que pueda ver el dibujo en tiempo real. Si usted no puede estar presente en el dibujo, entonces usted puede ver el video del sorteo en youtube en un momento posterior y se notificará a la próxima hora de su posible condición de ganador.

P. ¿Cuándo comenzará el período de dibujo y fin?
A. El plazo de libramiento será del 3-4-13 tp 3-11-13

P. ¿Cuándo se otorgarán los premios?
A. Los premios se otorgarán / abonados al día siguiente después de multiplicador 3x 3-13-13

P. ¿Cómo los premios se acreditarán en la cuenta de los ganadores?
R. Estamos todavía trabajando en la logística de la concesión de los premios, pero es probable que sea uno de los métodos siguientes. Un miembro de DOOM confianza se inicie sesión en su cuenta y agregar manualmente los fondos en el momento del evento 3x. O bien, una tarjeta de prepago Visa o juego será escaneado y enviado la información privada a los ganadores. Vamos a trabajar sobre la forma más eficaz para otorgar los premios y tener una solución antes de que finalice el evento.

P. ¿Puede el dinero del premio se utilizará para otros juegos o para otros fines?
R. No, las ganancias deben ser utilizados en su propia cuenta Korsan Hijo, no hay excepciones. De lo contrario, resultará en la descalificación de recibir el premio.

P. No participar en el sorteo, ¿hay algún tipo de sorteo para mí?
A. En este punto, todavía tenemos que armar un dibujo para los miembros que no califican para el dibujo actual. Es posible que en algún momento de armar una lotería para los miembros de DOOM que desean tener la posibilidad de ganar dinero del juego por su cuenta.

P. ¿Habrá rifas de premios futuros?
R. Espero que sí! Dependiendo del éxito y el nivel de participación en este evento, eventos futuros pueden planificar y hacer sobre una base regular! La mejor manera de asegurarse de eventos futuros, es participar y hacer de este evento un éxito.

P. Tengo una pregunta que no ha sido tratado aquí, donde puedo ir para obtener una respuesta?
A. Usted puede enviar drawing@doomguild.com, o póngase en contacto con un miembro de destino veterano que acoge este evento en el teamspeak.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sign up for the raffle / prize drawing here!  3-4-13 to 3-11-13 Empty Re: Sign up for the raffle / prize drawing here! 3-4-13 to 3-11-13

Post by Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:45 am

To sign up, post your Son Korsan User name here!

You need to sign up for the forum in order to participate!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COALISIONDOOM Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:06 am

i am is COALISIONDOOM I really like this and hope to be the winner guild to grow my ship and to fight enemies

COALISIONDOOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos.PT Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:40 am

Hello mates, I am Carlos.PT and I am here to join raffle and have a possibility to earn it, because I like very much that game and I would like to strongest my ship to can ripost to the enemyes when attacked Smile

Good Luck to all participants

Carlos.PT

Back to top Go down

Post by PROTEUS. Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:53 am

D0M - PROTEUS Razz

PROTEUS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil-Killer12™ Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:31 pm

Evil-killer12

Evil-Killer12™

Back to top Go down

Post by THERODO Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:07 pm

for me just let me know x3 please THERODO

THERODO

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Hi guys, I apologize for the delay. I just wanted to make sure everyone that could sign up DID sign up. The drawing will be held within the next 1-2 days, at a time when we can assure everyone is online. The next X3 you will receive your prizes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:58 pm

THE WINNERS!!!

1st place. Carlos.PT
2nd place COALISIONDOOM
3rd place Evil-killer12
-------------------------
You will be contacted throughout the week to make arrangements to cash in on your prize. Congrats to the winners!!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaylinG.KS Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Add me , i wanna be to the next raffle

SaylinG.KS

Back to top Go down

Sign up for the raffle / prize drawing here!  3-4-13 to 3-11-13 Empty sign me for raffle too bootmac

Post by ticklebi Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:56 am

ticklebityscrow aka sloopjonb put me in for raffle boot

ticklebi

Back to top Go down

Post by brigandine Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:23 pm

brigandine

brigandine

Back to top Go down

Post by COALISIONDOOM Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:12 pm

COALISION989

COALISIONDOOM

Back to top Go down

Post by redwolf Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:13 pm

sign me up to please

redwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos.PT Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:03 pm

When come the raffle for the week in days 25 to 31 march?

Carlos.PT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum